Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September 23rd, Filming at Rengstorff Park

Today we are going to go film a scene with me, Peter Corless, aka “The Green Knight,” encountering Harshi in Rengstorff Park. The park means a great deal to me.

Tonight I keep thinking about how my life is different after 9/11. I know what I got done this week. I know what I just did in real life today and tonight. I know how today, and this year, 2008, my 44th Year on Earth, was already different than 2001, and how 2009 is going to be even more different still.

Through the nascent Global Understanding Institute, I have already begun a project, 9/11 to 11/11 - From Tragedy to Truce - to commemorate the 90th Anniversary of the end of World War I. “The Great War.” “The War to End All Wars.” I wish to change the dialogue of this country, and the world, towards a global armistice in the next 10 years, so that at the 100th Anniversary of 11/11/1918, at 11:11 am, we can all look around us and finally see the world in a reasonable state of peace, justice and harmony.

It is a vision. Now all we need is to get some reasonable majority of 7 billion people to agree to upholding that ideal. Vision is easy. Implimentation is the hard work.

Franklin, Harshi and I have become “Three Amigos” of late. Our fates in this project and in life are bringing us close together as friends. Brothers-in-arms in the War of Heart. Today’s filming is going to be very interesting. We’ve been envisioning it for quite a while now. I look forward to the actual shooting, and am eager to see the final result!

-Peter Corless.
Mt. View, California

No comments: