Monday, September 8, 2008

Pete’s Notebook

Did anyone see my notebook? I had lent it to the production to keep track of the scenes we were shooting. It was left on a table.

I do not believe I collected it at the end of the shoot. It wasn’t in my backpack when I checked for it today.

Franklin is already doing detective work.

I tried to call Lost & Found, but they didn’t have it. I left a message for Mike, the Residential Life Coordinator.

SJSU Lost & Found
408-795-5600

Courtesy Desk
408-795-5662
Opens 4 pm

Residential Life Coordinator
Mike
408-795-5666

Today, my American Dream is that I can find my notebook! Wish me luck.

Note: If you have my green-covered spiral notebook, give me a call at 650-906-3134. I am willing to offer a $50 reward for its recovery.

-Pete.

4 comments:

ft said...

Well, the other little place that I haven't looked at is at the bottom of the sport bag (red one), but it is at Harshi's place. How big was the notebook? If it was as big as a paper back book, I think we might just have lost it...

Unknown said...

I got a callback from Mike from SJSU. He hadn't seen it.

If it is lost, those are some lost dreams. A bit of a price to pay for other dreams to take root.

Sacrifice and growth! :)

-Pete.

Unknown said...

It was found!!

I'll share with you folks the "rest of the story" soon.

-Pete.

Unknown said...

Yay! I got my notebook back.